Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year....

                             As this year comes to a close I find my self wondering where the HELL it went in the first place!  Not that im complaining because quite frankly it wasnt the best and oddly enough I find more and more people that agree with me on that....so rather than make all those new years resolutions I know im not going to keep I have decided to change my life for myself by myself....after all no one will love you like yourself right lol?!  So heres to me and to anyone else reading this that has the brass you know whats like I do to make the world come to you....this is going be a good year because I said so dammit...CHEERS!
                                                        

I couldnt resist a few oldie but goodies starring my FAVORITE drink so I hope you enjoy....Have a happy New Year....   





No comments:

Post a Comment