Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Beautiful Nanny

My nanny is my grandmother and she is the most incredible woman in the world to me.  This summer while visiting I had the pleasure of starting to archive all the family photos with her. Honestly "start" doesnt even begin to describe what Pandoras box I have unleashed upon myself but I have always been a glutton for punishment.  All that aside I have found the most incredible photos and family stories in doing so and I wouldnt change anything ! These little pieces of moments in time recalled by my nanny herself are so important to have for future generations especially my daughters and their daughters and so on and so forth.  So heres to you Nanny my new fashion heroine;)....

Love,
Athena

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Here's to all the fabulous fashion mavens- both dear to personally us and from afar.
    P.S. Your Nan was definitely fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she still is quite the little spitfire lol...

    ReplyDelete